10000u/mL Light Brown Animal Feed Enzymes Phytase Liquid
The product is a liquid-type of Phytase, a new generation of
6-phytase derived from E. coli modified by Pichia pastoris.
|Color||:Light brown or yellow|
|Odor||:Normal fermentation odour|
Grade: Feed Grade
1 unit of Phytase equals to the amount of enzyme, which liberates 1
μmol of inorganic phosphorus in 1 min. from 5.0mmol/L sodium
phytase at 37°C and pH5.5.
FEATURES & advantages:
- Thermal stable, wide pH range, working effectively in animal
- Extraordinary stable activity;
- Even activity supplies the animal with well-balanced ingestion;
- Good immunity to endogenic protease and gastric acid;
- Highly concentrated, great cost-saving;
- Even granular, free running, appropriate grain size, blend
The product can break down the undigestible phytic acid (phytate)
found in grains and oil seeds into inositol, phosphoinositide or
phosphoric acid, and thus release digestible phosphorus, calcium
and other nutrients, enhance the nutritive value of plant material,
improve the utility of nutrition and reduce the environmental
pollution caused by using of phosphorus.
pH 2.5-5.5; temperature favorable at 37°C.
Better heat tolerance, more than 90% activity retention under 95
APPLICATION FIELD & EFFICACY:
- To decrease dosage of costly inorganic phosphorus and reduce feed
costs and using space-saving formula to ensure or improve effect of
- Decomposing phytic acid of plant feed components, thus releasing
inorganic - Promoting utilization of minerals, protein, and other
nutrients to improve production performance of animals;
- Improve the absorption of nitrogen and phosphorus and reduce
- Heat-resistance phytase can be applied to post-pelleting to avoid
the activity losses caused by high temperature and other pelleting
factors, and improve the retained activity in feed;
- Significantly improving biological utilization ratio of dietary
phosphorus and reducing the waste of inorganic phosphorus.
For different animal, we suggest the following dosages based on
Phytase Liquid 5,000u/mL:
|Animal||Dosage(g/MT)||DCP reduced by (%)|
PACKAGING & DELIVERY:
20/25/30/1125kgs/drum. Or package as per requirement.
STORAGE / EXPIRATION:
Should be stored and transported in a cool, dry and well-ventilated
place avoiding sunlight.
25°C, 6 months, activity remains 90%.
Keep in a dry, well ventilated and cool place with packaging
Increase dosage after shelf life.